Religions of Mankind (666)
Religions of Mankind (666)
2. Alcohol (Wine and Strong Drink)
3. Ancient Hebrew Alphabet Chart
4. Angels (Malakym)
5. Baal (The Lord / Jesus is Lord)
6. Baptism of the Ruach ha Kodesh
7. Baptism (water)
8. Behold the Man whose Name is the Branch
9. BIBLE AND OTHER NAMES OF PAGAN DEITIES
10 Biblical Hebrew Names w/History
11. Blasphemy of the Ruach ha Kodesh
12. Birthday of Yahusha
13. Breaking Generational Curses
14. Changing the Sabbath of YAHUAH
15. Changing the messiah's Name, Revealing the "BEAST"
17. Constantine's Creed
19. Daily Communion
20. Daily Water
21. Decalogue Stone (10 Commandments) Los Lunas, MN (USA)
23. Dealing with Anger
24. December 25th
25.Did Yahusha abolish or fulfill? 613 original Commandments
26. Differences between Covenant and a Promise
27. Eclipse Chart (Solar & Lunar)
28. Fathers Love
31. Fruit of the Ruach (Spirit)
32. Gifts of the Ruach (Spirit)
33. God IS?
36. Hebrew Alphabet w/ Meaning
37. HEBREW WORDS RELATING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP
Hebrew Alephbet comparison chart
39.History of Bible Translations
40. History of Christmas
41. History of Easter
42. History of Hebrew Language
43. ImmanuEL meaning in Hebrew
45. Thoughts of the Heart
46.Mark of the BEAST Revealed
47. Meditate on Yahuah's Word
48. Messiah Revealed
49. Motif's and elements adopted into Christianity
50. My People shall know MY Name
51. Parallels between the stories of Jesus and Osiris-Dionysus
52. Personal Relationship with our creator
53. Power of Prayer
54. Power of your Words
55. Promises with Instructions
56. Prophesies Yahusha fulfilled proving he is the Messiah
57. Putting on the Armor of Yahuah - Daily Prayer
58. Religious Names and Expressions
60. Return of Yahusha
61. Ruach ha Kodesh or Holy (Religious) Spirit?
63. Sabbath (Saturday Proof)
64. Salvation Prayer
65. Satan (HaSatan)
66. Scriptural Worship
67. Yahuah's Set a part Calendar
67. Set Apart Calendar
68. Sin of Pride
69. Spiritual Authority
70. Spiritual Warfare
71. Surrender and Obedience
72. The Ancient Name of the Messiah / Savior
73. The Battle belongs to YAHUAH
74. The Battle is Over
75. The Covenant Zone
76. The Counterfeit Name "JESUS", traced back to SUN WORSHIP
77. The Fear of YAHUAH IS?
78. The Fear of YAHUAH is #2
79. The Fish Symbol
80. THE HEBREW GOSPEL OF MATTHEW
81. The Holy (Set Apart) Festivals of YAHUAH
82. The Great deception of Satan and Fallen Mankind
83. The Story in the Hebrew Letters: ALePh-BeT
84. The Tree of Life IS?
85. The true name of the Messiah revealed
87. Tithing and Giving
88. Tribulation and return of Yahusha
89. (V) YHVH or (W) YHWH or (U) YHUH
90. Yahuah Meaning in Hebrew
91. Yahuah approved Diet
92. Yahuah Kingdom Creed
93. Yahusha Crucifixion Chart
94. Yahusha our Example
95. What IF your Religion is Wrong and is making you Break The First 4 of the 10 Commandments?
96. Who is a YAHU? The Chosen Yahu ?
97. Who is Caleb?
98. Where Did the Word "JEHOVAH" Come From?
99. Why Joshua and Caleb were allowed to enter the Promised Land?
100. Why Messiah, Not Christ
102. 2010 Definition
103. 2010-2012 Definitions
104. Church Circle of Lies
105. Religious Names & Words
106. Death, Burial and Resurrection of Messiah
107. The Name Jesus
108. 10 Commandments
109. 10 Commandments vs. Law
110. Why do we have "The LORD" in our Bibles?
111. Deception of Baal (The Lord)
113. Messiah's Words (Matthew)
114. Why Yahuah Turned Away from Israel
115. Are all God's One? Or Is there only One God?
116. Come out of her Mystery Babylon
118. Covenants's of Yahuah
119. Is the messiah God?
120. Lambs Book of Life
121. Trintiy Doctrine
122. Taking the Name of God in Vain
123. Is the Lord or God of the Christian Bible the Same as the Alahym of the Hebrew Scriptures?
124. Armor of Yahuah
125. End time Prophecies
126. Enter into the Presence of YAHUAH
127. Yahuah's Plan
128. Not under the Law
130. The Great and Dreadful Day of Yahuah
131. Sabbath day begins at Sunset or Sunrise?
132. Divorce & Remarriage
133. Shedding of blood to atone for Sin
134.The Messiah Died for me
135.What is Salvation
136. Questioning Yahuah
137. When is Passover 2016
140. Counting the Omer
141. Good Seed, Bad Seed
143. Gossip-Slander & False Accusations
144. Wisdom, Understanding and Knowledge
145. Come as a child
146. Abiding in Messiah
147. Sin is contagious
148. Desires of your Heart
149. Gog & Magog
150. Who will hear the sound of the Last Shofar?
151. The Millenial (1,000 year) Reign
152. Fall Feast of Yahuah
153. The Great Signs
154. Prayers of Scripture
155. The Lawless one
156. Praise (Hallu/Halal)
157. Repentance & Forgiveness
158. Pornography & Masturbation
159. Mercy & Grace
160. Blessings, being Blessed
161. Spirit, Soul & Body
162. Burial or Cremation
163. Faithfulness of Yahuah
165. Unclean to Qadosh
166. What is Idolatry
167. Revelation 12 revealed
168. Revelation 12 continued
169. The Message declared within Hebrew Scripture (the Word)
170. In the Garden
171. In the Garden (Continued)
172. Activating the Promises of Barachah (Blessing)
174. The Sabbath, How to observe it.
176. Passover (Pesach)
177. Determining the Scriptural 1st Month of a New Year
178. Hebrew Calender (April) 2017
179. Hebrew Calendar (May) 2017
180. The Narrow Door (Gate)
181. Snatching Away (Rapture) of the believers and 2nd coming of Yahusha
182. Daniel's 70 weeks
183. Logos/Dabar (The Word)
184. Drawing Closer To Yahuah (God)
185. The End Times!
186. What happens after Death?
187. The Seal of Yahuah
188. The Rock (CornerStrone)
189. Shabuot (Pentecost)
190. Break (1) One Commandment, You Are “Guilty of Breaking them All
191. Aleph Tav (Alpha & Omega)
193. The Shamyim (Heavens and The Earth
194. Sayings that people think are in the Bible, but are not.
195. Unequally/Equally Yoked
196. Provision and Protects
197. Free Will
198. Hearing the Small, Still Voice
200. Will of the Father, Yahuah
201. What is true Salvation (Truely being saved)
202. The Name of The Lord God
203. Fear not, Do not Fear
204. Yom Teruah (The Feast of Trumpets)
205. Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement)
206. Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles)
207. Dwelling in the Presence of Yahuah
208. Reborn from Above (Born Again)
209. Becomming One
210. Soul Ties
211. Yahuah Aluah
212. Yahuah Aluah - continued
213. Ruach, The Spirit of Inspiration
215. Did Yahusha abolish the Torah?
216. 613 Commandments
217. Yahusha (Joshua)'s of Scripture
218. The Father Yahuah is Love (Ahabah)
219. Seeking the Presence of Yahuah
220. When does the Day begin
221. Passover and the Feast of Yahuah
222. Pursue Righteousness
223. What Do You Believe?
224. The Wheat from the Tares
225. Yahuah's Calendar
226. Yahuah's Perfect Timing
227. Obedience (Hearing and Doing)
228. Offerings and Giving
229. Come and Return to Yahuah
230. What is his Name, What is his Son's Name?
231. Obeying the Torah of Righteousness
232. Answered Prayer
232. Worship and Praise
234. Non Scriptural doctrines and sayings
235. The Exalted Name and Word
236. Set Apart in Righteousness
238. Separation from Aluahym (God)
239. Immersion (Baptism)
240. Fall Feasts of Yahuah
241. Curses of the Torah (Law)
242. Thanksgiving (Giving Thanks)
243. Grace (Chen) Favor
244. Become Child "Like"
245. Right Hand (Arm) of Yahuah
246. Right Hand (Arm) of Yahuah -Continued
247. The Secret Place of Yahuah
249. The oneness (echad) of the Father and Son
250. Anoint, Anointed, anointing
251. Aahbah (Love, Loved)
254. Fulfilled Prophesies
255. Spiritual Gifts of the Ruch
257. The Armor of Yahuah
258. The Spring Feast of Yahuah
260. Pesach (Passover)
261. Feast of Unleavened Bread
262. Communion (Last Supper)
263. Re(New)ed Covenant
264. With all your Heart, Soul and Mind
265. Ruch Ah Qudesh vs, other Spirits
266. Blasphemy of the Ruch Ah Qudesh
267. The Keys to the Kingdom
268. What is Faith (Amunah)?
269. Surrendering to Obedience
270. Shavu'ot (Pentecost)
271. The Sabbath (Shabbat)
272. Meditating (Meditate)
273. Heavenly Books of Record
274. Should we worship the Mashiach?
275. The Prophesied Name of the Mashiach (Messiah)
276. Shamym (Heavens)
277. Death and the Afterlife
278. Hell Doctrine
280. Testing, Trying & Trials
281. Promises of Yahuah
282. What is Worship
283. Giving (to Give)
285. Yahuah's Love
286. Intimacy with Yahuah
287. Examining the Heavenly Calendar
288. What is My Name, What is my Son's Name?
289. Under Grace?
290. Great is his Mercy
291. Living Righteously
292. The Power and Purpose of Fasting
293. Blessing from Yahuah
294. Entering the Promised Land
295. Become Child-Like
296. Prides Destruction
297. Scriptural Healing
298. Know your Adversary
299. Armor of Yahuah
300. Yahuah's anger with Yasharal (Israel)
301. Yahuah's Covenants
302. Be Perfect
303. Be Pure and Qadosh (Holy)
304. Return unto me (Repent)
305. What is Salvation, being Saved?
306. From Resurrection to Ascension
307. Son's of Alhym (God)
308. Hearing the Voice of Alhym
309. Getting closer to Yahuah
310. HalluYAH (Praise YAH)
311. Do not be Afraid, Fear NOT!
312. The Language of Prayer
313. Living by Amunah (Faith)
314. Obedient Love
315. The Chosen
316. You Shall Know them by their Fruit
317. Desiring Spiritual Gifts
318. Taking Yahuah's Name in Vain
319. Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart
320. Who are the Righteous?
321. Be a Doer of the Word
322. Make your presence shine upon your servant
323. Meditating on the Turah (Law)
324. Signs of the End of the Age
325. The Power of the Tongue
326. Indwelling of the Ruch Ah Qudesh
327. Prophecies confirming Mashiach (Messiah)
328. Prophecies confirming Mashiach (Messiah), continued...
329. The Words of HaMashiach (Messiah)
330. The Words of HaMashiach (Messiah), continued...
331. Scriptural Promises
332. Who is our Savior?
333. If you Abide in Me
334. Repent and be Forgiven
335, Are you in Covenant?
336. The Servant of Yahuah
337. Perfect Shalum
338. The Secret Place of the Most High
339. Sin, Transgression & Iniquity
340. We are not under the Law
341. Manna and the Bread of Life
342. The Path of Righteousness
343. The Omer Offering
344. Pesach Sheni (Second Passover)
345. Forty (40)
346. Alep Tav from beginning to end
347. Tahylm (Tehillim/Psalm)
348. Proverbial Life Lessons
347. Shabuaut (Shavuot)
348. Alep/Tau with other Hebrew letters
349. A Covenant of Promises
350. A Covenant of Promises, continued...
351. A Covenant of Promises, Finale
353. Examining the 4 Gospels
355. Shabuaut (Shavuot)
2. Constantine's Creed
3. Motif's and elements adopted into Christianity
4. The Name Jesus
5. Parallels between the stories of Jesus and Osiris-Dionysus
6. The Counterfeit Name "JESUS", traced back to SUN WORSHIP
7. Baal (The Lord / Jesus is Lord)
8. History of Christmas
9. December 25th
10. History of Easter
11. The Fish Symbol
13. Christianity in Hinduism
Where Did the Word "JEHOVAH" Come From?
ISLAM (Anti Christ Religion)
Yahuah designed and created His divine calendar on the fourth day of creation. The purpose was and is to teach us about His plan of redemption through
Yahusha the MessiYAH.
"And Yahuah said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years". Genesis 1:14
Yahuah’s calendar is based on the Solar , Star's and the Moon.
Today, the world observes the Babylonian calendar, which is based on the Moon, but Yahuah’s calendar has not changed. Yahuah is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
A key word that we must understand in Genesis 1:14 is seasons.
This word has been translated and interpreted incorrectly for centuries. The root meaning of the word season is the Hebrew word "Moade or Moadim", it means "an appointed time, a festival."
In the Hebrew Stone’s Edition Tanakh, (O.T.) Genesis 1:14
and they shall serve as signs, and for festivals, and for days and years."
Psalm 104:19 "Yahuah appointed the moon for seasons," the word seasons again is "Moadim" which is "appointed times, festivals." Therefore, we can say Yahuah appointed the moon to determine the appointed times and festivals.
We need to realize that these "Moadim-appointed times"
were set in the earth prior to
the creation of any living being.
Yahuah had already created a time table for His children to meet with Him.
Yahuah does not make mistakes, nor does He change His mind. Yahuah made this a sign of his covenant. These appointed times are signs of Yahuah’s agreement with us, that He is our Alahym and we are His people!